How to apply
If you want your organization to be taken into consideration, your application to the Swallows must include the following information:
1. Information about the organisation
- Short presentation of the applying organization including size, activities, target groups and overall development vision.
2. Project information
- A description of the target group and their general living conditions
- Development objective: The overall aim of the project (the long-term change that the organization wants to make for the target group. For example: social and economic empowerment of Dalit women
- Immediate objective: The concrete aim of activity (that will likely happen through the successful implementation of the project. For example: 50 Dalit women have gained knowledge of their socio-economic rights.)
- Expected outcome of the project/activities – how will the activity improve the conditions of the target group?
- Success indicators: Reflect on how you can see that the project is moving in the right direction.
- Description of activities
- A detailed time schedule of activities
- Reflections of how to ensure the viability of the project in the future
- Number of staff involved
- A detailed budget for the project, as well as comprehensive information about the economy of the organization, including other donors and financial sources.
- Amount applied for from Swallows.
3) Administrative information:
- Confirmation that the organization is registered under Tamil Nadu Societies Act of 1975 or the NGO Bureau (Bangladesh).
- Information about bank account that grants can be transferred to.